Please use the forms below if you need to request a hold, cancellation or to upgrade or downgrade your membership.

Please note we cannot take hold, cancellation or upgrade/downgrade requests over the phone.

Hold Request

Members can put their memberships on hold for a prepaid fee of $7 per week or $28 per month (minimum 1 week hold when placing holds).

Upgrade / downgrade your membership

Members can be upgraded or downgraded from your current membership type. Please select from the options below.

Cancellation request

You can cancel your membership at any time, however we ask that you give us:

  • 30 days notice for a 6 month membership
  • 60 days notice for a 1 year membership
*If you are moving more than 30km away please upload one of the following items in the upload box in the form above:
  • Lease or rental agreement
  • Insurance documents, like homeowner's, renter's, or life insurance policy or statement
  • Mortgage deed, if it states that the owner uses the property as the primary residence
  • Mortgage or rental payment receipt
  • Driver's license, state ID, or change of address card
  • Mail from motor vehicle or other government agencies with your address(s) listed
  • Official school documents, including school enrolment, ID cards, report cards, or housing documentation
  • Internet, cable, or other utility bill (including any public utility like a gas or water bill) or other confirmation of service (including a utility hook up or a work order)
  • Phone bill showing your address (cell phone or wireless bills are acceptable)
  • Statement from bank or financial institution showing your address
  • Postal Service change of address confirmation letter
  • Pay stub showing your address
  • Letter from a current or future employer that you've relocated for work
  • Moving company contract or receipt showing your address
  • Naturalization Papers signed and dated within the last 60 days or Green Card, Education Certificate or VIA (if you moved to the Canada from another country)